Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kulfi



I made this kulfi for my daughter’s third birthday party earlier this week and all of my friends and kids liked it.So here I am posting the recipe.I made about 60 such kulfi ’s using small paper cups and craft sticks.
Ingredients:
1 tin sweetened condensed milk
Heavy whipping cream 1.25 cups
(I measured whipping cream in empty condensed milk can)
1 tbsp MTR Badam feast powder
(alternately saffron,crushed elaichi and other preferred falorings can be added)
1/2 envelope gelatin dissolved in lukewarm water
(alternately ,fruit pectin or china grass can also be used)
crushed unsalted nuts as desired
Method:
Fold in condensed milk,whipping cream in a blender and mix just until combined.Add dissolved gelatin,badam feast powder or choice of flavor and desired nuts.Just stir the mixture gently once and pour into paper cups.Insert a craft stic in the centre.Freeze for 4-5 hours or until it is set firm like icecream.To serve gently tear the paper cup from top and peel off to the bottom.
Enjoy creamy kulfi.

4 comments:

  1. The badam powder must have added a lot of good flavour...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madhavi, always love kulfis...in any flavour. Your daughter mus have enjoyed it. Like your mast head image. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the MTR badam feast powder with just about anything Namratha.This is just easy to use for me .
    Thanks AMIT.
    Thanks for stopping by Pritya.My Daughter and all the friends enjoyed.Soon after my daughter's birthday party I made about 300 of these kulfi's again for a friends baby shower.It was a hit again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin