Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tindora with Coconut


Dondakaya is one of my favourite vegetable and one vegetable ,I specifically go to shop in Indian stores. As my blog here mostly showcases some of the delicacies cooked and cherished everyday in my home,I am here today sharing one more such kind of recipe. to make this curry,slit tindora.




















In a pan,add and toast popu, add tindora/dondakaya pieces and let cook till tender and soft.If necessary sprinkle water in between. Meanwhile grind grated coconut,jeera(1/4 tsp).green chillies(as desired) and add this to the cooked tindora and stir. Let this cook for 2-3 Min's. Remove from heat and serve with rice.
Some more dondakya recipes from my blog:

4 comments:

  1. I love Tindora too, and this is an interesting variation from what I usually make, good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this tindora thoran....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey gr8 recipe. I love tindore too...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin