Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dosakaya Pachchadi


The Dosakaya I bought last time was a big one and so,I used only half of it to make pappu the other day . I used the other half another day to make dosakaya pachchadi. Making this pachchadi is very simple and it goes best with any kind of dal or curd rice.


Peel and finely chop dosakaya. Discard seeds.Add 1/4 tsp methi(fenugreek seeds) to popu ingredients and crush them on a cutting board. Add this crushed popu along with finely chopped green chilly and coriander to dosakaya pieces. Add salt ,pinch of turmericand 2 tsps lemon juice.

3 comments:

  1. hi this is my first visit to ur blog..the recipes r so good...good maintenance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is my first time at your blog. Till now, I think I missed loads of food stuff from your blog. Lovely recipes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and writing sweet and encouraging words shanti and jyothi!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin